Bullard ISD Superintendent Dr. Jack Lee will host several information sessions to make sure voters are informed about the 2022 bond election. He is also available to answer questions at any time by calling 903-894-6639 or by submitting your question through the bond website.
Upcoming Community Information Session Dates, Times, and Locations:
- Tuesday, March 29, 6 p.m., Bullard ISD Administration Building (directions)
- Thursday, April 7, 6 p.m., Bullard First United Methodist Church Family Life Center (directions)
- Monday, April 25, 6 p.m., Corinth Missionary Baptist Church (directions)
Additional Presentation Dates:
- Saturday, April 2, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Information Table) – Bullard Baseball/Softball Association Opening Day
- Monday, April 4, 6 p.m. – Bullard Chamber of Commerce, 114 S. Phillips St.
- Tuesday, April 5, 6 p.m. – Bullard Band Booster Club Meeting, Bullard High School Band Hall
- Revised time: Tuesday, April 12, 6:30 p.m. – BEC, BPS, BES Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) general meeting, Bullard Primary School Library
- Wednesday, April 13, 6:30 p.m. – Bullard Athletic Booster Club general meeting, Bullard High School Library
- Wednesday, April 20, 6 p.m. – Emerald Bay Neighborhood Association
- Revised Date: Thursday, April 28, 6 p.m. – BMS PTO general meeting
To schedule a Bullard Bond 2022 information session for your group or organization, please call Amy Pawlak at 903-894-6639.